Free School Meals and Pupil Premium
Pupil Premium Children/FSM
For those of you with children home schooling, the government has announced that we can now request to increase mobile data allowances for children who:
Children with access to a mobile phone on one of the following networks might be able to benefit:
- Virgin Mobile
- Tesco Mobile
- Sky Mobile
Other providers may join the scheme at a later stage.
For each request, we need to know:
- the name of the account holder
- the number of the mobile device
- the mobile network of that device (for example Three)
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 p.m. this evening if you would like to request this, providing me with the required details.
If this option is not suitable, we can request 4G wireless routers which are compact digital devices, sometimes referred to as ‘dongles’ or ‘mobile wifi’, that provide an internet connection wherever there is access to mobile networks.
Choose this option if:
- the extra data for mobile devices option is not suitable
- there’s more than one child in the household who needs to learn remotely
- a mobile phone or tablet (tethered or not) is not regularly available for the child’s use
- frequent phone calls to the mobile phone being used tend to interrupt school work
- the child is likely to access the internet without supervision